MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||TP3: Vibration in energy and power systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- J. C. Wachel, J.D. Tison, and K. E. Atkins, “Field Instrumentation and Diagnostics of Pump Vibration Problems,” in Rotating Machinery and Controls (ROMAC), Virginia, June (1983). [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Kaiser, R. H. Osman and R. O. Dickau, “Analysis Guide for Variable Frequency Drive Operated Centrifugal Pumps,” in Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth International Pump Users Symposium, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Schiavello, D. R. Smith and S. M. Price, “Abnormal Vertical Pump Suction Recirculation Problems Due to Pump-System Interaction,” in Proceedings of the Twenty-First International Pump Users Symposium, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Jo, “Fluid-Structure Interactions”, Pressure Vessels and Piping Systems. [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/HI 9.8, 1998, “Pump Intake Design Standards,” Hydraulic Institute, Parsippany, New Jersey. [Google Scholar]
- F. K. Benra, H.J. Dohmen, J. Pei, S. Schuster and B. Wan, J. Appl. Maths. 2011, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Smith, G. M. Woodward, “Vibration Analysis of Vertical Pumps”, in 15th Turbomachinery Symposium, Texas, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/HI 9.6.4, “Centrifugal and Vertical Pumps for Vibration Measurements and Allowable Values,” Hydraulic Institute, Parsippany, New Jersey, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.