MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||SM: Structural Modifications: Modelling Predictions and Experimental Assessment|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- N.W.M. Bishop, F. Sherratt Finite Element Based Fatigue Calculations, NAFEMS, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. -J. Bathe Finite Element Procedures, Prentice Hall, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L. Efremov Computerized Analyses of Torsional Vibrations in Propulsion Units: Theory and Practice.- St.-Petersburg: Nauka, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alshyyab, A. Kahraman A non-linear dynamic model for planetary gear sets. J Muti-Body Dyn 221(4), (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Tutorial. Comp: V.P. Rzhevsky, F.V. Parovay, D.S. Lezhin, V.S. Melentiev, A.S. Gvozdev-Samara: Samara Publishing House. University, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.