MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||SM: Structural Modifications: Modelling Predictions and Experimental Assessment|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- D. Montalvão, J.M.M. Silva, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 54-55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Montalvão, D.M. Amafabia, Mechanical systems and signal processing, 103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.M.M. Maia, J.M.M. e Silva, Theoretical and experimental modal analysis (Research Studies Press, Taunton, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Lazan, Damping of materials and members in structural mechanics (Pergamon Press Ltd., Oxford, 1968). [Google Scholar]
- D. Montalvão, R.A.L.D. Cláudio, A.M.R. Ribeiro, J. Duarte-Silva, Composite Structures, 97 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Ewins, Modal testing: theory and practice, (Research studies Press, Letchworth, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Bookstein, Computer Graphics and Image Processing, 9, 1 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fitzgibbon, M. Pilu, R.B. Fisher, IEEE Transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, 21, 5 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Haralick, L.G. Shapiro, Computer and robot vision, (Addison-wesley, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- W. Gander, G.H. Golub, R. Strebel, BIT Numerical Mathematics, 34, 4 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu, S.R. Kulkarni, H.V. Pattern Recognition Letters, 33, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Sampson, Computer graphics and image processing, 18, 1 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Taubin, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence, 11 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- R. Halır, J. Flusser, editors. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference in Central Europe on Computer Graphics and Visualization WSCG, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kanatani, P. Rangarajan, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 55, 6 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.