MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||DS: Dynamic Stability, Deterministic, Chaotic and Random Post-Critical States; TP10: Vibration and waves; TP13: Wave propagation|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- S.Z. Shkundin, V. B. Lashin Metrology. 7 39-43 (1990) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Landau, E. M. Lifshits Hydrodynamics (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) 733 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Loytzyansky Mechanics of liquid and gas (Drofa, Moscow, 2003) 840 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Lapin Akustiko-aehrodinamicheskie issledovaniya: sbornik. pod red. Rimskogo-Korsakova.[ Acoustic-aerodynamic studies: a collection. ed. by Rimsky-Korsakov] (Moscow, 1975) 57-60 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Sidnyaev, N.M. Gordeeva, Journal of Applied and Industrial Mathematics 9, Issue 1, 110-118 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Marchevskii, V.V. Puzikova, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability 46, Issue 2, 114-119 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pozhalostin, D.A. Goncharov, Russian Aeronautics 58, Issue 1 37-41 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Murashkin, Y. N. Radayev J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 937 012031 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Varaksin High Temperature 53, No. 3 423-444. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.