MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||DS: Dynamic Stability, Deterministic, Chaotic and Random Post-Critical States; TP10: Vibration and waves; TP13: Wave propagation|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- M. Arkhipov, A. Leskov, V. Golovin, Y. Gercik, L. Kocherevskaya Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 540, 2017, pp 499-506, 25th International Conference on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region, RAAD 2016; Belgrade; Serbia; 30 June 2016-2 July 2016; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Shkundin, V.B. Lashin Metrologiya [Metrology] 7, pp. 39-43 (1990) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pozhalostin, D.A. Goncharov, Russian Aeronautics 58, Issue 1, pp. 37-41 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kovalev, E.V. Murashkin, Y.N. Radayev Journal of Physics: Conference Series 991, Issue 1, Nom. 012047 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Murashkin, Y.N. Radayev Journal of Physics: Conference Series Vol. 937, Issue 1, Nom. 012031 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Lapin Akustiko-aehrodinamicheskie issledovaniya: sbornik. pod red. Rimskogo-Korsakova.[ Acoustic-aerodynamic studies: a collection. ed. by Rimsky-Korsakov.] -Moscow.: 1975. pp. 57-60. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kanev, INTER-NOISE 2017-46th International Congress and Exposition on Noise Control Engineering: Taming Noise and Moving Quiet Volume 2017-January; [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Shkundin, A.M. Bondarev, A.A. Lihachev Gornyj zhurnal. Izv.VUZov, [Mining journal. Proceedings of the Universities] 9 (1987) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ogimoto. UTIAS Report, 231, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kremleva, S.Z. Shkundin Acoustical Physics, 44, 1, pp. 68-72 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mittra and S.W. Lee, Analytical Techniques in the Theory of GuidedWaves (Macmillan, New York, 1971) 302 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Shkundin, V.A. Rumyantseva Measurement Techniques 44(1) pp. 87-92 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ando Acustica. 22 pp. 219-225 (1969/70) [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Shkundin, O.A. Kremleva, V.A. Rumyantseva Teoriya akusticheskoj anemometrii [Theory of acoustic anemometry] (Akademy of Mining Science, Moscow, 2001) 240 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Shkundin, S.I. Buyanov, V.A. Rumyantseva Gorny Informatsionno-Analiticheskiy Byulleten (Nauchno-Teknicheskii Zhurnal) GIAB [Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin (Scientific and Technical Journal)] 10, pp. 181-182. (2000) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.