MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- A. Sena, C. Corvalan, K. Ebi. Climate change, extreme weather and climate events and health impacts, Global environmental change (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. O. Baker, et al., Teamwork education improves trauma team performance in undergraduate health professional students, J Educ Eval, Health Prof (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Riley, et al., Didactic and simulation nontechnical skills team training to improve perinatal patient outcomes in a community hospital, Jt Comm Qual Patient Saf (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Blake, et al., Tropical cyclone report: Hurricane Sandy, Technical report (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. McCarthy, D. M. Boyd, Digital backchannels in shared physical spaces: experiences at an academic conference, CHI’05 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Fiser, H. Vraspirova, Crisis preparation in education health, SKPZ (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Charter of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms Act No. 2/1993, Czech Republic (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Measures for Emergency Survival [Internet] Available at: http://www.hzscr.cz/clanek/opatreni-pro-nouzove-preziti-558778.aspx (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Davoli, Crisis preparedness plan, A practical tool for the preparation of a hospital crisis preparedness plan, with special focus on pandemic influenza (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Joint Rescue System Act No. 239/2000, Czech Republic (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rehak, L. Folwarczny. The Bases of Technical and Organizational Protection of the Population (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Facts about Hurricane Sandy [Internet]. Available at: https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-for-hurricane-sandy (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Umair. Superstrom Sandy May Have Long-Term Public Health Impact [Internet]. Available at: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/superstorm-sandy-may-have-long-term-public-health-impacts/ (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Extreme Wind Strom Catalogue - Kyrill [online]. Available at: http://www.europeanwindstorms.org/cgi-bin/storms/storms.cgi?storm1=Kyrill (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Extreme Winf Storm Catalogue - Dagmar [online]. Available at: http://www.europeanwindstorms.org/cgi-bin/storms/storms.cgi?storm1=Dagmar_Patrick (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.