MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information [Internet]. Available from: http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/18C37.txt (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cioca, L.-I. Cioca, Decision support systems used in disaster management, Decission support system (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Blake et al., Tropical cyclone report hurricane sandy (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gregory, An incremental graph-partitioning algorithm for entity resolution, Information Fusion, 49 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Joane et al., Crisis emergency risk communication (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Crisis management Act No. 240/2000, Czech Republic (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lukas, Information management in the security components (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Managing the State in Crisis Situations in Times of War and Military Situations Act No. 387/2002, Slovakia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Lowe. GIS application design for an Emergency Management Information System [Internet]. Available from: http://www.giswebsite.com/lkc/refs/er/sld001.htm (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drozdek, K. Jelšovská. Information Support of Crisis Management (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The Australian Inter-service Incident Management System. 3rd edition. [Internet]. Available from: https://www.afac.com.au (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nétek. Rich Internet Application for Support of Decision-making Processess of Integrated Rescue System (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.