MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and System Modeling|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Shaikh F K and Zeadally S 2016 Energy harvesting in wireless sensor nesecondrks: A comprehensive review J. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. 55 1041–54 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P Glynne-Jones, M J Tudor, S P Beeby and N M White 2004 An electromagnetic vibration-powered generator for intelligent sensor systems J. Sens. Actuator. A: Phys. 110 344–49 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Mallick, A Amann and S Roy 2015 A nonlinear stretching based electromagnetic energy harvester on FR4 for wideband operation J. Smart Mater. Struct. 24(1) 15013–026 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mitcheson P D, Miao P, Stark B H, Yeatman E M, Holmes A S and Green T C 2004 MEMS electrostatic micropower generator for low frequency operation J. Sensors & Actuators A Physical. 115(2–3) 523–29 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sodano H A, Park G, Leo D J and Inman D J 2003 Use of piezoelectric energy harvesting devices for charging batteries C.Smart Structures and Materials 2003 Conference. 101–08 [Google Scholar]
- Wang S, Lam K H, Sun C L, Kwok K W, Chan H L and Guo M S ,2007 Energy harvesting with piezoelectric drum transducer J. Applied Physics Letters. 90(11) 799 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng G M, Pang J Z, Tang K H Yang Z G, Ping Z and Kan J W 2007 Development of measuring system for electricity generating capacity of piezoelectric ceramics J. Journal of Jilin University [Google Scholar]
- Roundy S, Wright P K and Rabaey J 2003 A study of low level vibrations as a power source for wireless sensor nodes J. Computer Communications 26(11) 1131–44 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S, Li X, Guo S, Hu Y, Yang J and Jiang Q 2005 Performance of a piezoelectric bimorph for scavenging vibration energy J. Smart Materials & Structures. 14(4) 769 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S N, Guo S H and Li X F 2012 Performance analysis for a unimorph cantilever piezoelectric harvester J. Journal of Vibration & Shock. 31(19) 90–94 [Google Scholar]
- Greve D W and Oppenheim I J 2003 Energy scavenging for sensor applications using structural strains J. Proceedings of SPIE The International Society for Optical Engineering [Google Scholar]
- Kan J W, Tang K. H, Wang S Y, Yang Z. G, Jia J and Zeng P 2008 Modeling and simulation of piezoelectric cantilever generators J Optics & Precision Engineering 16(1), 71–75 [Google Scholar]
- Luan G D, Zhang J and Wang R Q 2005 Piezoelectric Transducers and Arrays ed Wang Y and Sun Y (Peking University Press) chapter 3 pp 75–102 [Google Scholar]
- Peter Koh ke 1998 Ansys Coupled-Field Analysis Guide, Release5. Ansys Inc [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.