MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Engineering and System Modeling|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- List of renewable energy projects selected according to the results of competitive selection in accordance with the Registry of selection of investment projects for construction of generating facilities operating on the basis of renewable energy sources/ Association of noncommercial partnership “Market Council”. URL: https://www.atsenergo.ru/vie/proresults [Google Scholar]
- William Glassley, Jan Kleissl. Current state of the art in solar forecasting. California renewable energy collaborative final report. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Utility-Scale Solar Photovoltaic Power Plants^ A Project Developer’s Guide. International finance company. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Software package Energosfera. ProSoft Systems Ltd. URL: http://www.prosoftsystems.ru/ catalog/show/programmnyj-kompleks-jenergosfera1 [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed Abuella, Badrul Chowdhury. Solar Power Probabilistic nForecasting by Using Multiple Linear Regression Analysis. Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of North Carolina, USA. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Snegirev, R.T. Valiev, S.A. Eroshenko, A.I. Khalyasmaa. Functional assessment system of solar power plant energy production. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Energy and Environment (CEIM). Pp 397–353, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Snegirev, R.T. Valiev, S.A. Eroshenko, A.I. Khalyasmaa. Algorithmic realization of short-term solar power plant output forecasting. Proceedings of the II International Conference on Control in tecgnical systems (CTS’2017). Pp 228–231. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Guidance Document 52.27.724-2009 «Manual on Short-Term Weather Forecasts of General Purpose» / URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/437152648 [Google Scholar]
- Chiou-Jye Huang, Mao-Ting Huang, and Chung-Cheng Chen. A Novel Power Output Model for Photovoltaic Systems. International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy. – № 2. – Pp 139–147. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. King, S. Gonzalez, G. M. Galbraith and W. E. Boyson. Performance Model for Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Inverters. Albuquerque, NM, Sandia National Laboratories. 47 p. (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.