MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Office of State Commercial Cipher Administration. “Block Cipher for WLAN Products-SMS4”, http://www.oscca.gov.cn/UpFile/200621016423197990.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Dan Boneh, Richard A. DeMillo, Richard J. Lipton, “On the importance of checking cryptographic protocols for faults”, in: EUROCRYPT’97, in: LNCS, vol. 1233, Springer 1997, pp. 37–51. [Google Scholar]
- Eli Biham, Adi Shamir, “Differential fault analysis of secret key cryptosystems”, in: CRYPTO 1997, in: LNCS, vol. 1294, Springer, 1997, pp. 513–525. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Li, Dawu Gu, “An improved method of differential fault analysis on the SMS4 cryptosystem”, in: ISDPE 2007, IEEE Computer Society, 2007, pp. 175–180. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Li, Dawu Gu, “Differential fault analysis on the SMS4 cipher by inducing faults to the key schedule”, Chinese Journal on Communications 29 (10) , 2008, pp.135–142. [Google Scholar]
- Ruilin Li, Bing Sun, Chao Li, Jianxiong You, “Differential fault analysis on SMS4 using a single fault, Information Processing Letters”, vol.111, 2011, pp.156–163. [Google Scholar]
- R. Karri, W. Kaijie, P. Mishra, and K. Yongkook, “FaultBased Side-Channel Cryptanalysis Tolerant Rijndael Symmetric Block Cipher Architecture”, in Proc. DFT’01, 2001, pp. 418–426. [Google Scholar]
- R. Karri and X. Guo “Invariance-based concurrent error detection for advanced encryption standard”, in Proc. DAC, 2012, pp. 573–578. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mozaffari-Kermani and A. Reyhani-Masoleh, “Concurrent Structure-Independent Fault Detection Schemes for the Advanced Encryption Standard”, IEEE Trans. Computers, vol. 59, no. 5, May 2010, pp. 608–622. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mathew, et al., “On the design of different concurrent EDC schemes for s-box and gf(p)”, in Proc. ISQED’10, 2010, pp. 211–218. [Google Scholar]
- Ting An, Lirida Alves de Barros Naviner and Philippe Matherat, “Evaluation of Fault-tolerant Composite Field AES S-Boxes under Multiple Transient Faults”, in Proc. NEWCAS’13, 2013, pp 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- A. Barenghi, L. Breveglieri, I. Koren, and D. Naccachee, “Fault injection attacks on cryptographic devices: Theory, practice, and countermeasures”, Proc. IEEE, vol. 100, no. 11, Nov. 2012, pp. 3056–3076. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xin Xiaoxia, Wang Yi, Li Renfa, “FPGA-based implementation for fault detection of SMS4”, Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 420–3, 10 Feb. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Specification of SMS4, Block cipher for WLAN products–SMS4, http://www.oscca.gov.cn/UpFile/200621016423197990.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Abdel Alim Kamal, Amr M. Youssef, “An FPGA Implementation of AES with Fault Analysis Countermeasures Analysis Countermeasures”, in: ICM 2009, Vol.978, May 2009, pp.217–220. [Google Scholar]
- G. Bertoni, L. Breveglieri, I. Koren, P. Maistri, and V. Piuri, “Error Analysis and Detection Procedures for a Hardware Implementation of the Advanced Encryption Standard”, IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 52, April 2003, pp. 492–505. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.