MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Alliance Z.B. IEEE 802.15. 4, ZigBee standard. http://www. zigbee. org. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Dohare Y.S., Maity T., Das P.S., et al. Wireless Communication and Environment Monitoring in Underground Coal Mines–Review. IETE Technical Review.1–11. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Egan D. The Emergence of ZigBee in building automation and industrial controls. Computing and Control Engineering.16(2), 14–19. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jha L.N. System Architecture Directions for Networked Sensors. International Journal of Research. 1(11), 450–465. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lee J.S., Su Y.W. and Shen C.C. A comparative study of wireless protocols: Bluetooth, UWB, ZigBee, and Wi-Fi. Industrial Electronics Society, 2007. IECON 2007. 33rd Annual Conference of the IEEE. Taipei, Taiwan, Nov.05-08, IEEE. 46–51. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Mashalkar Y.S. and Kazi A.S.M. Wirless Sensor Networks (MOTES): Smart Dust. IJCER, 3(6), 308–312. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Han Chenghao, Li Baifeng, et al. Design of Temperature And Humidity Detection Systemfor Intelligent Community. Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition). 32(3), 494–497. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Feifei. Research of The Wireless Network Sensing System Bases on ZigBee. Dalian Maritime University. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.