MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- K. Karpov, I. Fedotova and E. Siemens, ”Impact of Machine Virtualization on Timing Precision for Performance-critical Tasks” J. of Physics: Conference Series, 870 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Karpov, I. Fedotova, D. Kachan, V. Kirova and E. Siemens, “Impact of virtualization on timing precision under stressful network conditions”, Smart Technologies, IEEE EUROCON 2017-17th International Conference on. IEEE, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Langer, T. French, “Virtual Machine performance benchmarking”, Journal of digital imaging, 24, 883 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Barham et al. “Xen and the art of virtualization”, ACM SIGOPS operating systems review, 37, 164 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Fedotova, E. Siemens, and H. Hu, “A high-precision time handling library”, Journal of Communication and Computer, 10, 1076 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Fedotova and E. Siemens, “High-precision process sleeping aspects in the time handling library HighPerTimer for Linux OS”, The Forth Scientific and Practical Conference “Information and Measuring Equipment and Technology”, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.