MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Highway and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- A. Khodaii, and A. Mehrara, Evaluation of permanent deformation of unmodified and SBS modified asphalt mixtures using dynamic creep test. Construction and Building Materials,. 23, 7 p. 2586-2592(2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bala, et al., Rheological and rutting evaluation of composite nanosilicapolyethylene modified bitumen. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Key Engineering Materials (ICKEM 2017) held between 11th to 13th March 2017, Penang Malaysia. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 201, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Imaninasab, Effect of granular polymers on rutting performance of SMA with respect to modification process. Construction and Building Materials,. 130: p. 64-72 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bala, M. Napiah, and I. Kamaruddin, Nanosilica composite asphalt mixtures performance-based design and optimisation using response surface methodology. International Journal of Pavement Engineering,: p. 1-12 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Sengoz, and G. Isikyakar, Evaluation of the properties and microstructure of SBS and EVA polymer modified bitumen. Construction and Building Materials, 22, 9 p. 1897-1905 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Airey, Rheological properties of styrene butadiene styrene polymer modified road bitumens☆. Fuel,. 82, 14: p. 1709-1719 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- N. Bala, I. Kamaruddin, and M. Napiah, The Influence of Polymer on Rheological and Thermo Oxidative Aging Properties of Modified Bitumen Binders. Jurnal Teknologi,. 79, 6 p. 69-73(2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhu, B. Birgisson, and N. Kringos, Polymer modification of bitumen: Advances and challenges. European Polymer Journal, 54 p. 18-38 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bala, I. Kamaruddin, and M. Napiah, The Influence of Polymer on Rheological and Thermo Oxidative Aging Properties of Modified Bitumen Binders. Jurnal Teknologi, 2017. 79(6): p. 69-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Punith, V. and A. Veeraragavan, Behavior of reclaimed polyethylene modified asphalt cement for paving purposes. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 23, 6 p. 833-845 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fang, et al., Combined modification of asphalt by waste PE and rubber. Polymer composites, 29, 10 p. 1183-1187(2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fuentes-Audén, et al., Evaluation of thermal and mechanical properties of recycled polyethylene modified bitumen. Polymer Testing, 27, 8 p. 1005-1012 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pérez-Lepe, F. Martínez-Boza, and C. Gallegos, Influence of polymer concentration on the microstructure and rheological properties of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)-modified bitumen. Energy & fuels, 19, 3 p. 1148-1152 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fawcett, et al., Blends of bitumen with polyethylenes. Polymer, 40, 23 p. 6337-6349(1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ouyang, et al., Improving the aging resistance of styrene-butadiene-styrene tri-block copolymer modified asphalt by addition of antioxidants. Polymer degradation and stability, 91, 4: p. 795-804(2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Kennedy, et al., Superior performing asphalt pavements (Superpave): The product of the SHRP asphalt research program. Strategic Highway Research Program, National Research Council, Report No. SHRP-A-410, (1994). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.