MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Coastal and Offshore Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- American Petroleum Institute (API) Specification (5CT), “Specification for Casing and Tubing”, 9, July (2011) [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials, (ASTM E114-15), “Standard Practice for Ultrasonic Pulse-Echo Straight-Beam Contact Testing”, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stahl, M.P. Baur, Design Methodology for Offshore Platform Conductors, Offshore Technology Conference (OTC 1980), 5 May, Houston, Texas (1980). [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus Theory Manual, Version 6.11 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Wu, H.C. Juvkam-Wold, Coiled Tubing Buckling Implications and Completing Horizontal Wells, SPE Drilling and Completions, March (1995) [Google Scholar]
- U.K Department of Energy, “Grouted and Mechanical Strengthening and Repair of Tubular Steel Offshore Structures”. UK Department of Energy, Offshore Technology Report OTH 88 283. [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute (API-RP-2A WSD), 21st Edition, “Recommended Practice for Planning, Designing and Constructing Fixed Offshore Platforms”, December (2000). [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramasamy, Z. Ibrahim, H.K Chai, T.F Chau, “Measurement of platform conductor preload in streamlining the life extensions of ageing offshore wells”, Applied Ocean Research 65, April, Pages 12-22, ISSN 0141-1187, http://doi.org/10.1016/j.apor.2017.03.004, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.