MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Coastal and Offshore Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- F. Kato, Y. Suwa, K. Watanabe, and S. Hatogai, “Mechanisms of coastal dike failure induced by the Great East Japan Earthquake Tsunami,” Coast. Eng. Proc., 1, 33, 1-9, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Tomiczek, A. Prasetyo, N. Mori, T. Yasuda, and A. Kennedy, “Physical modelling of tsunami onshore propagation, peak pressures, and shielding effects in an urban building array,” Coast. Eng., 117, 97-112, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Park, D. T. Cox, and A. R. Barbosa, “Comparison of inundation depth and momentum fl ux based fragilities for probabilistic tsunami damage assessment and uncertainty analysis,” Coast. Eng., 122, 10-26, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Briggs, H. Yeh, and D. T. Cox, “Physical Modeling of Tsunami Waves,” in Handbook of Coastal and Ocean Engineering, Gulf Professional Publishing, 1073-1105, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Rossetto, W. Allsop, I. Charvet, and D. I. Robinson, “Physical modelling of tsunami using a new pneumatic wave generator,” Coast. Eng., 58, no. 6, 517-527, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Shimozono and S. Sato, “Coastal vulnerability analysis during tsunami-induced levee over fl ow and breaching by a high-resolution fl ood model,” Coast. Eng., 107, 116-126, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Jayaratne et al., “Failure Mechanisms and Local Scour at Coastal Structures Induced by Tsunami,” Coast. Eng. J., 58, no. 4, 38, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.