MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 202, 20182018 International Conference on Aeronautical, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AAME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- T. Jia-shi, L. Li and H. Quan-zhong, Vibration analysis of a rod with complex boundary conditions, Appl. Math. Mech. 9(1988), 837–847 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. W. Wei, Vibration analysis by discrete singular convolution, J sound Vib. 244(2001), 535–553 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Temel and F. F. Calim, Forced vibration of cylindrical helical rods subjected to impulsive loads. J. Appl. Mech. 70(2003), 281–291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Arani, N. R. Saleh and M. N. Bahrami, A Modified Wave Approach for the Calculation of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes of the Rods with Variable 0043ross Section, App. Mech. Mat. 110(2012), 2537–2547 [Google Scholar]
- M. Shokrollahi, and A. Z. B. Nejad, Numerical analysis of free longitudinal vibration of non-uniform rods: Discrete singular convolution approach, J ENG MECH ASCE. 140 (2014), 06014007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Krutii, Analysis of longitudinal oscillations for systems with continuous variable parameters using force integration method, Tehnicki glasnik, 9(2015), 420–425 [Google Scholar]
- C. Mei, Comparison of the four rod theories of longitudinally vibrating rods, J. Vib. Control. 21(2015), 1639–1656 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shali, S. R. Nagaraja, and P. Jafarali, Vibration of non-uniform rod using Differential Transform Method, Mater. Sci. Eng. 225(2017), 012027 [Google Scholar]
- L. Collini, R. Garziera, and K. Riabova, Vibration Analysis for Monitoring of Ancient Tie-Rods, SHOCK VIB. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Mottershead, Finite elements for dynamical analysis of helical rods, Int. J. Mech. Sc. 22(1980), 267–283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Karami, M. Farshad, and M. Yazdchi, Free vibrations of spatial rods—A finite‐element analysis, Int J Numer Method Biomed Eng. 6(1990), 417–428. [Google Scholar]
- S. Adhikari, T. Murmu, and M. A. McCarthy, Dynamic finite element analysis of axially vibrating nonlocal rods, FINITE ELEM ANAL DES. 63(2013), 42–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Thomsn, M.D. Dahleh, C. Padmanabhan, Theory of Vibration with Applications. 5th edn, Pearson Education (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L. Meironvtch, Fundamentals of Vibration, Waveland Press (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.