MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 202, 20182018 International Conference on Aeronautical, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AAME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Zhu W. Han H. Fang M. et al. Studies on visual scene process system of aircraft assembly[J]. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 2013, 32(4):580–597. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu D W.. Liang P. Research and Application of the Visual Assembly System Based on the Process Lightweight Model[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 655–657:1687–1690. [Google Scholar]
- Yang J, Kim E, Hur M, et al. Knowledge Extraction and Visualization of Digital Design Process[J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Li T. Lockett H. An Investigation into the Interrelationship between Aircraft Systems and Final Assembly Process Design [J]. Procedia Cirp, 2017, 60:62–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sierla S, Kyrki V, Aarnio P, et al. Automatic assembly planning based on digital product descriptions[J]. Computers in Industry, 2018, 97:34–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ortegón J. Mas F. Gomez-Parra A. et al. Virtual improvement of a historical aircraft assembly line[J]. Manufacturing Engineering Society International Conference 2017, Vigo (Pontevedra), Spain 2017, 13:1312–1319. [Google Scholar]
- Mingxing B. 3D planning and visual production based on MBD[J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2013(8): 40–43. [Google Scholar]
- Gang S. Bile W. Jianhua L. et al. Secondary planet assembly process design and applied technology based on 3D model [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2011, 17(11):2343–2350. [Google Scholar]
- Hongjie G. Ziming F. Yongliang Z. Xinghua Q. Design on Aircraft Smart Assembly Based Numerical Model[J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2017(11): 64–68. [Google Scholar]
- Gómez A, Ríos J, Mas F, et al. Method and software application to assist in the conceptual design of aircraft final assembly lines[J]. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 2016, 40:37–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fourgeau E. Gomez E. Adli H. et al. System engineering workbench for multi-views systems methodology with 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The aircraft radar use case[M]//Complex Systems Design & Management Asia. ,Berlin, Germany: Springer International Publishing, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.