MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic Engineering and Mechatronics|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- SAE ARP 217D: Testing of Airplane Installed Environmental Control Systems. Warrendale, PA: Society of Automotive Engineers, (1999) . [Google Scholar]
- J. He, J. Zhao. Dynamic Simulation of the Aircraft Environ-mental Control System. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, Vol.14, No. 3, 129–133 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fang, Z. Yao, Y. Hu. Modeling and Simulation for Temperature Control System of Environmental Control System Function Test. Machine Design and Research, 4, 82–85 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Scholz, C. Müller, T. Giese, C. Erdmann. FLECS: Functional Library of the Environmental Control System-A Simulation Tool for the Support of Industrial Processes. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Aircraft System Technologies. 143–157 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Andersen. The Analysis and Design of Pneumatic Systems. R.E.Krieger Publishing Co. (1967). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zalmanson. Components for Pneumatics Control Instruments. Pergamon Press. (1965). [Google Scholar]
- P. Hodal and G. Liu, Bleed Air Temperature Regulation System: Modeling, Control, and Simulation, Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, Toronto, Canada, 1003–1008 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mason. Heat Transfer in Cross Flow. II Proceedings 2nd US National Congress of Applied Mechanics. New York: ASME, 801–803 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- W. Roetzel and Y. Xuan. The Dynamic Behaviour of Heat Exchangers, WIT Press, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- T. Marlin. Process Control. McGraw Hill. (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.