MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Engineering and Mechatronics|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- LeY, SunJ, HanB. Modeling and Design of 3-DOF Magnetic Bearing for High-Speed Motor Including Eddy-Current Effects and Leakage Effects [J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2016, 63 (6):3656–3665. Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fang, S. Zheng, and B. Han, “AMB Vibration Control for Structural Resonance of Double-Gimbal Control Moment Gyro with High-Speed Magnetically Suspended Rotor,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, vol.18, no. 1, pp. 32–43, Sep. 2013. Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dlala E, Belahcen A, Arkkio A. Efficient magnetodynamic lamination model for two-dimensional field simulation of rotating electrical machines [J]. Journal of Magnetism & Magnetic Materials, 2008, 320 (20): e1006–e1010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AlatawnehN, PillayP. Rotational Core Loss and Permeability Measurements in Machine Laminations with Reference to Permeability Asymmetry [J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2012, 48 (4):1445–1448. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KomezaK, DemsM. Finite-Element and Analytical Calculations of No-Load Core Losses in Energy-Saving Induction Motors [J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2012, 59 (7):2934–2946. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BishopJ E L. The analysis of eddy-current-limited magnetic domain wall motion, including severe bowing and merging [J]. Journal of Physics D Applied Physics, 1973, 6 (6):97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KendallD, PiercyA R. The frequency dependence of eddy current losses in Terfenol - D [J]. Journal of Applied Physics, 1993, 73 (10):6174–6176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MeekerD C, MaslenE H. Prediction of Rotating Losses in Heteropolar Radial Magnetic Bearings [J]. Journal of Tribology, 1998, 120 (3):629–635 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MeekerD C, FilatovA V, MaslenE H. Effect of magnetic hysteresis on rotational losses in heteropolar magnetic bearings [J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2004, 40 (5):3302–3307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SunJ, DongC. Analysis and experiment of eddy current loss in Homopolar magnetic bearings with laminated rotor cores [J]. Acta Astronautica, 2013, 89 (8):229–235. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HuX F, LiuG, SunJ J, et al. Analysis and optimization of rotor eddy current loss in homopolar radial magnetic bearings [J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.