MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Y. Mei, Y.H. Lu, Y.C. Hu, and C.S.G. Lee, “A Case Study of Mobile Robot’s Energy Consumption and Conservation Technique,” School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Oliveira, J. P. M. Galdames, K. T. Vivaldini, D. V. Magalhães, and M. Becker, Battery State Estimation for Applications in Intelligent Warehouses, Presented at IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation Shanghai International Conference Center, Shanghai, China, May 9-13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Mushi, Z. Lin, and P.E. Allaire, Design, construction, and modeling of a flexible rotor active magnetic bearing test rig, IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics vol.17, no.6, pp.1170-1182, Dec (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Datouo, F.B. Motto, B.E. Zobo, A. Melingui, I. Bensekrane, and R. Merzouky, Optimal motion planning for minimizing energy consumption of wheeled mobile robots, Presented at International Robotics and Biometics, Macao, China, Dec (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Morales, J.L. Martinez, A. Mandow, A.P. Boter and A.G. Cerezo, Simplified power consumption modeling and identification for wheeled skid-steer robotic vehicles on hard horizontal ground, in IEEE/RJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and System, Taiwan (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, Y. Lu, and J. Hu, Optimal solutions to a class of power management problems in mobile robot, Automatica (J. of IFAC), vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 989-996, April (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, Z. Qu, J. Wang, and K. Conrad, Comparison of optimal solutions to real time path planning for a mobile vehicle, IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern.A, Syst. Humans, vol. 40, no.4, pp.721-731, July (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Schubert, Light-Emitting Diodes (2nd Edition). book section 23, p. 391 (Cambridge University Press, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Adam, E. Viktor, H. Daniel, H. Philip, N. Jakob, and S. Albin, An implementation of a visible light communication system based on LEDs, thesis, (Chalmer University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hyunhak, S. Hajun, P. Moonho, K. Jaeyong, W. Seungbeom, and K. Sungshin, Independence Localization System for Mecanum Wheel AGV, Presented at The 22nd IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication Gyeongju, Korea, August 26-29 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.