MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Syah, Bastaman. Design of Temperature and Humidity Control System of hatcher-Based PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). Electrician Vol.2, no. 1, pp. 25-32,(2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan., M. H. Purnomo, M. Ashari, & T. Hiyama, Advanced control of on-ship solar tracker using adaptive wide range ANFIS. Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vol. 9, no.6, pp. 2585-2896, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan. Heat Regulator for Hybrid Hatch Machine with Buck PID Method. SENTIA 2017, Vol. 79, no.3, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan, H. Mauridhi, & A. Mochamad, High Precision Angle Compensation Controller for Dish Solar Tracker Installed on a Moving Large Ship. Int. Review of Automatic Control (IREACO), Vol.6, No.6, pp 695-700, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Thomas, A. Becker, and R. J. Crawford, An Energy-Efficient Solar-Heated Greenhouse, Produces Cool-Season Vegetables all Winter Long, University of Missouri-Columbia, Community Food Systems and Sustainable Agriculture, Southwest Research Center, Mt. Vernon, Missouri [Google Scholar]
- M. N Nasruddin. Determination of Temperature in Egg Hatching Based on Microprocessor. J. of MIPA, vol.1, pp 30-33, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ramli, M. Badli, et al. Egg hatching incubator using conveyor rotation system. Procedia Manufacturing Vol.2, pp 527-531, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan, Wirawan, H.Hariadi, Solar heat accumulator control applying reflective arraymethod foe energy optimization, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, vol.13, No. 4 pp.1236-1242 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan. Study of Energy Capacity of Solar Heat Accumulator for egg hatching machine. SENTIA vol. 7, no.1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Republika, Indonesia Electricity Production Still Rely on Fossil Energy”, interview with Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Susilo Siswoutomo. 2020 125 MW currently 50 MW, coal as the backbone of electric energy other than fuel, 01 oktober (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ataer. Storage of Thermal Energy, in Energy Storage Systems, [Ed. Yalcin Abdullah Gogus], in Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS), Developed under the Auspices of the UNESCO, (Eolss Publishers, Oxford, UK., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Kuye, S. I., Adekunle, N. O., Adetunji, O. R., & Olaleye, D. O, Design and Construction of Solar Incubator, College of Natural Sciences Proceedings, pp. 87-96. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Harits, L. Rozaqi, B. Setiawan, Design and building 1m2 heataccumulator, Malang state Polytechnic’s Student Final Report, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Agbo, and E. C. Okoroigwe. Analysis of thermal losses in the flat-plate collector of a Thermosyphon Solar water Heater. Research J. of physics, Vol. 1, no.1, pp. 35-41, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.