MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- M. Petersen, J. Dewey, S. Hartzell, C. Mueller, S. Hansen, A. Frankel, K. Rukstales, Probabilistic seismic hazard analysis for Sumatra, Indonesia and across the southern Malaysian peninsula,. Tectonophysics, 390, 141-158 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saatcioglu, A. Ghobarah, L. Nistor, Performance of structures in Indonesia during the December 2004 great Sumatra earthquake and Indian Ocean tsunami,. Earthq. Spectra, 22 (S3), 295-319 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan, T. Saidi, “A preliminary results of site-specific ground response analysis of Banda Aceh, Indonesia,” The Proc. 2nd Annual International Conference Syiah Kuala University 2012 & 8th IMT-GT Uninet Biosciences Conference Banda Aceh, 22-24 November 2012, 8, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Applied Technology Council, ATC-40 Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings Volume 1 (California: California Seismic Safety Commission, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- C.-M. Chan, X.-K. Zou, Elastic and inelastic drift performance optimization for reinforced concrete buildings under earthquake loads,. Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn. 33 (8), 929-950 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Conte, Y. Zhang, “Performance Based Earthquake Engineering: Application to an Actual Bridge-Foundation-Ground System,” 12th Italian National Conf. on Earthquake Eng., Pisa, Italy, June 10-14, 2007, 18, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Beck, “Performance-based Fire Engineering Design and its Application in Australia. Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Fire Safety Science,” World Congress Centre, Melbourne, Australia, 23-40 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Action plan for performance based seismic design,. FEMA-349, 81, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sugiarto, T. Miwa, H. Sato, T. Morikawa, Explaining differences in acceptance determinants towards congestion charging policies in Indonesia and Japan,. J. Urban Plan. Dev. 143 (2), 1-12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sugiarto, T. Miwa, T. Morikawa, Inclusion of latent constructs in utilitarian resource allocation model for analyzing revenue spending options in congestion charging policy,. Transp. Res. Part A: Policy & Practice, 103, 36-53 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sugiarto, T. Miwa, T. Morikawa, Recursive bivariate response models of the ex-ante intentions to link perceived acceptability among charge and refund options for alternative road pricing schemes,. Transp. Lett. 10 (1), 52-63 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PPMB-ITB. Desain Spektra Indonesia 2011. Pusat Penelitian dan Pengembangan Perumahan dan Permukiman (PUSKIM) Kementerian Pekerjaan Umum, 2011. [Online]. Available: http://puskim.pu.go.id/Aplikasi/desain_spektra_indonesia_2011/. [Accessed: 02-Feb-2018], (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Schnabel, J. Lysmer, H. Seed, A computer program for earthquake response analysis of horizontally layered sites, Earthquake Engineering Research Center EERC Report 72-12. Berkeley, California: University of California, (1972) [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan, Site Specific Ground Response Analysis for Quantifying Site Amplification at A Regolith Site,. Indones. J. Geosci. 4 (3), 159-167 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- U. Polom, I. Arsyad, H. Kumpel, Shallow shear-wave reflection seismics in the tsunami struck Krueng Aceh River Basin, Sumatra,. Adv. Geosci. 14, 135-140 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghobarah, Performance-based design in earthquake engineering: state of development,. Eng. Struct., 23(8, 878-884 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan, M. Jaksa, M. Griffith, D. Love, Seismic site classification based on constrained modeling of measured HVSR curve in regolith sites,. Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng. 110, 244-261 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Booth, J.W. Pappin, J.H. Mills, M.R. Degg, R.S. Steedman, The Mexican earthquake of 19th September 1985. Earthquake Eng. Field Invest. Team (EEFIT), Soc. Earthquakes Civ. Eng. Dyn., London, U.K., 146 pp., (1986) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Brebbia (Ed). The Kobe earthquake: geodynamical aspects. Comput. Mech. Publ., Southampton, U.K., 145 pp., (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bindi, R.R. Castro, G. Franceschina, L. Luzi, F. Pacor, The 1997-1998 Umbria-Marche sequence (central Italy): source, path and site effects estimated from strong motion data recorded in the epicentral area,. J. Geophys. Res. 109, B04312 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Setiawan, M. Jaksa, M. Griffith, D. Love, An investigation of local site effects in Adelaide, South Australia: learning from the past,. Boll. Geof. Teor. Appl. 59 (1), 27-46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.