MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- V.I. Andreev, B.M. Yazyev, A.S. Chepurnenko, Advanced Materials Research, 900, 707-710 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Chepurnenko, B.M. Yazyev, A.A. Savchenko, Procedia Engineering, 150, 1680-1685 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Paliy. Handbook of ship mechanics. Part 2. Plates. Theory of plasticity and creep. Numerical methods (Leningrad, Sudostroenie, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Ambartsumyan. Theory of anisotropic plates: Strength, stability and vibrations. (Moscow, Nauka, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Gorokhov, N.A. Trufanov, Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University. Mechanics, 1, 170-182 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Samul’, Fundamentals of the theory of elasticity and plasticity (Moscow, Vysshaya shkola, 1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.