MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- A. A. Karamysheva, B. M. Yazyev, A. S. Chepurnenko, S. B. Yazyeva, Inženernyj vestnik Dona, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Karamysheva, S. B. Yazyev, A. A. Avakov, Procedia Engineering, 150, 1872-1877 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Volmir, Stability of deformable systems (Nauka, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Timoshenko, J. M. Gere, Theory of elastic stability (McGraw-Hill, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- SP 64.13330.2017. Wooden structures. Updated version of SNiP II-25-80 (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Karamysheva. Improvement of the calculation of the stability of the flat form of the bending of wooden beams of variable cross-section and their optimization: dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences (Rostov-on-Don, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Varvak, L.P. Varvak. The method of grids in the problems of calculating building structures (Stroyizdat, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Quang A. Dang, Nguyen Thanh Huong, Advances in Numerical Analysis, 2013, 470258 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Chepurnenko, V.V. Ulianskaya, D.A. Vysokovsky, I.M. Zotov, Inženernyj vestnik Dona, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.