MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- S. K. Vanapalli, L. Lu, A State-of-the Art Review of 1-D Heave Prediction Methods For Expansive Soils, International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 6, pp. 15-41, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gao, D. Sun, Y. Wu, Volume Change Behaviour of Unsaturated Compacted Weakly Expansive soils, Bulletin of Engineering Geology and The Enviroment, pp. 1-12, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Marr, B. R. Gilbert, F. A. Rauch, A Practical Method For Predicting Expansive Soil Behavior, Geotechnical Engineering for Transportation Project, pp. 1144-1152, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Adem, S. K. Vanapalli, Heave Prediction in a Natural Unsaturated Expansive Soil Deposit Under a Light Loaded Structured, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, vol. 34, pp. 1181-1192, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. K. Wray, B. M. El-Garhy, A. A. Youssef, Three-Dimensional Model for Moisture and Volume Changes Prediction in Expansive Soils, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenviromental Engineering, vol. 131, pp. 311-324, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, J.-L. Briaud, Couple water content method for shrink and swell prediction, Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting, Washington, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Dhowian, Field Performance of Expansive Shale Formation, JKAU: Engineering Science, vol. 2, pp. 165-182, (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Nelson, K. C. Chao, D. D. Overton et E. J. Nelson, Foundation Engineering For Expansive Soil, New Jersey: John Wiley & Son, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Al-shamrani, A. I. Al-Mhaidib, Swelling Behavior Under Oedometric and Triaxial Loading Condition, Advances in Unsaturated Geotechnics GeoDenver 2000, Denver, Colorado, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D4546, Standard Test Methods For One-Dimensional Swell or Settlement Potential of Cohesive Soils, West Conshohocken, PA: ASTM, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Al-Mhaidib, Swelling Behaviour of Expansive Shale From The Middle Region of Saudi Arabia, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, vol. 16, pp. 291-307, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Al-Shamrani, A. W. Dhowian, Experimental Study of Lateral Restrain Effect on Potential Heave of Expansive Soils, Engineering Geology, pp. 63-81, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, Prediction of Ground Movements in Swelling Clays, 31st Annual Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering Conference, Minneapolis, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Nelson, D. D. Overton, K.-C. Chao, Evolution of Foundation Design for Expansive Soils, Geo-volution ASCE, pp. 62-75, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Nelson, D. K. Reichler, J. M. Cumbers, Parameter for Heave Prediction by Oedometer Test, Unsaturated Soil, vol. 147, pp. 951-961, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Thompson, H. A. Perko, W. D. Rethamel, Comparison of Constant Volume Swell Pressure and Oedometer Load-Back Pressure, Unsaturated Soil, pp. 1787-1998, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Nelson, K. C. Chao, Relationship Between Swelling Pressure Determined by Constant Volume and Consolidation-swell Oedometer Tests, Conference on unsaturated Soils, Sydney, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.