MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- BNPB, “Bencana Menurut Jenisnya Di Indonesia Tahun 2009 S/D 2018,” Jakarta, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cepeda, H. Smebye, B. Vangelsten, F. Nadim, and D. Muslim, Landslide Risk in Indonesia, no. October. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Abidin, H. Andreas, M. Gamal, Surono, and M. Hendrasto, “Studying Landslide Displacements in Megamendung (Indonesia) Using GPS Survey Method,” J. Eng. Technol. Sci., vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 109-123, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Nugroho, “Minim , Anggaran Bencana Tak Sampai 1 Persen dari APBN,” CNN Indonesia, pp. 1-2, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nakamura, Landslide in Japan, 5th ed. Tokyo: Japan Landslide Society, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. Anderson, B. Barrett, and P. G. C. Barrett, “Innovative Retaining Structure and Slope Stabilization Technologies,” in World of Coal Ash Conference, pp. 1-16, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Adams, J. Nicks, T. Stabile, J. Wu, W. Schlatter, and J. Hartmann, “Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil Integrated Bridge System,” Mc Lean, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chakor, A. Masurkar, S. Holamb, and S. Mishra, “Review paper on gabion walls in road construction,” Int. J. Reseach Sci. Eng., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 34-38, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Toprak, O. Sevim, and I. Kalkan, “Gabion Walls and Their Use,” Int. J. Adv. Mech. Civ. Eng., vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 2394-2827, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Jagmeet Singh & Jaspal Singh, “Application of Waste Tyre Rubber in Construction Industry,” Int. J. Civil, Struct. Environ. Infrastruct. Eng. Res. Dev., vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 57-64, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bjegović, A. Baričević, and M. Serdar, “Durability properties of concrete with recycled waste tyres,” in International Conference on Durability of Building Materials and Composites, pp. 1659-1667, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Nastain and A. Maryoto, “Pemanfaatan Pemotongan Ban Bekas Untuk Campuran Beton Serat Perkerasan Kaku,” Din. Rekayasa, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 14-18, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. O. Abas, E. A. A. Ghafoor, M. U. Abass, and T. K. Abd, “Re-Use of Waste Tires Rubber As Fine Aggregate Replacement in,” Int. J. Eng. Sci. Res. Technol., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 110-120, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Apriyono, Sumiyanto, and D. D. Gusmawan, “Application of woven tires waste as soft clay subgrade reinforcement for preventing highway structural failure,” in AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1818, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Cecich, L. Gonzales, A. Hoisaeter, and J. Williams, “Use of Shredded Tires As Lightweight Backfill Material for Retaining Structures,” Waste Manag. Reseach, vol. 14, pp. 433-451, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakajima and M. Matsuyuki, “Utilization of waste tires as fuel for cement production,” Conserv. Recycl., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 145-151, (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.