MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Office of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Statistics Of Thailand 2016, Thailand. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Faisal, Mahidin, Biomass Residue from Palm Oil Mills in Aceh Province: A Potential Usage for Sustainable Energy. Adv. Eng. Inf. Tech, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.Husin, A.Mokhtar, W. H. W.Hassan, Oil palm plywood, MPOB Information Series, 206 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmaruzzaman, A review on the utilization of fly ash, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 36 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, B. Zhang, X. Zhang, J. Wang, J. Liu, R. Chen, Preparation of highly ordered cubic NaA zeolite from halloysite mineral for adsorption of ammonium ions, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 178 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Hargreaves, C.S. Tucker, Managing Ammonia in Fish Ponds. SRAC Publication,4603(2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Randall, T.K.N. Tsui, Ammonia toxicity in fish. Marine Pollution Bulletin,45 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wimalasiri, M. Mossad, L. Zou, Thermodynamics andkinetics of adsorption of ammonium ions by graphene laminateelectrodes in capacitive deionization. Desalination,357 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Izidoro, D. Fungaro, J. Abbott, S. Wang, Synthesis of zeolites X and A from fly ashes for cadmium and zinc removal from aqueous solutions in single and binary ion systems. Fuel,103 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Wu, Z.B. Hu, X.Z. Wang, S.B. He, H.N. Kong, Use of zeolitized coal fly ash in the simultaneous removal of ammonium and phosphate from aqueous solution. Front Environ Sci Eng China, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Molina, C. Poole, A comparative study using two methods to produce zeolite from fly ash, Miner. Eng. 17 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.B.Ariffin, Production of zeolites from oil palm ash. Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia. (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.