MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Biogaszusamensetzung (Composition of biogas), Available from https://bit.ly/2zblhl4. Date Accessed: 01/21/2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Harasimowicz, P. Orluk, G. Zakrzewska-Trznadel, AG Chmielewski. Application of polyimide membranes for biogas purification and enrichment. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 144 (3), (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Santos, C.A. Grande, A.E. Rodrigues. Pressure swing adsorption for biogas upgrading. Effect of recycling streams in pressure swing adsorption design. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. 50(2), (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Siriwardane, M.S.Shen, E.P. Fisher, and J.A.Poston. Adsorption of CO2 on molecular sieves and activated carbon. Energy & Fuels, 15(2); (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, and M.D.LeVan. Adsorption equilibrium of carbon dioxide and water vapor on zeolites 5A and 13X and silica gel: pure components. Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, 54(10); (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. Hauchhum, P. Mahanta. Carbon dioxide adsorption on zeolites and activated carbon by pressure swing adsorption in a fixed bed. International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering. 5(4), (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Maglinao, S.C. Capareda, H. Nam. Fluidized bed gasification of high tonnage sorghum, cotton gin trash and beef cattle manure: evaluation of synthesis gas production. Energy Conversion and Management. 105 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mérel, M. Clausse, F. Meunier. Carbon dioxide capture by indirect thermal swing adsorption using 13X zeolite. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy. 25(4), (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. Konduru, P. Lindner, N.M. Assaf-Anid. Curbing the greenhouse effect by carbon dioxide adsorption with zeolite 13X. AIChE journal. 53(12). (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Jadhav, R.V. Chatti, R.B. Biniwale, N.K. Labhsetwar, S. Devotta, S.S. Rayalu, Monoethanol amine modified zeolite 13X for CO2 adsorption at different temperatures. Energy & Fuels. 21(6); (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.