MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 3: Food, Chemical and Agricultural Engineering|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- Manach, C., Scalbert, A., Morand, C., Rémésy, C. and Jiménez, L. (2004). Polyphenols: food sources and bioavailability. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(5), 727–47. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Oh, M.-J., Abdul Hamid, M., Ngadiran, S. and Seo, Y.-K. (2010). Ficus deltoidea (Mas cotek) extract exerted anti-melanogenic activity by preventing tyrosinase activity in vitro and by suppressing tyrosinase gene expression in B16F1 melanoma cells. Arch Dermatol Res. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, J., Hong, C., Chiu, W. and Wang, Y. (2001). Effect of liposomes and niosomes on skin permeation of enoxacin. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 219, 61–2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sulaiman, M.R., Hussain, M.K., Zakaria, Z.A., Somchit, M.N. and Moin, S. (2008). Evaluation of the antinociceptive activity of Ficus deltoidea aqueous extract. Fitoterapia. 79, 557–561. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vora, B., Khopade, A. and Jain, N. (1998). Proniosome based transdermal delivery of levonorgestrel for effective contraception. Journal of controlled release. 54, 149–165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fry, D., White, J. and Goldman, I. (1978). Rapid separation of low molecular weight solutes from liposomes without dilution. Analytical biochemistry. 90(2), 809–815. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shah, K. a, Date, A. a, Joshi, M.D. and Patravale, V.B. (2007). Solid lipid nanoparticles (SLN) of tretinoin: potential in topical delivery. International journal of pharmaceutics. 345(1-2), 163–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sintov, A.C. and Shapiro, L. (2004). New microemulsion vehicle facilitates percutaneous penetration in vitro and cutaneous drug bioavailability in vivo. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. 95(2), 173–183. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balakrishnan, P., Shanmugam, S., Lee, W.S. and Lee, W.M. (2009). Formulation and in vitro assessment of minoxidil niosomes for enhanced skin delivery. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 377(1), 1–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.