MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2018The 4th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST 2018) “Exploring Innovative Solutions for Smart Society”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Track 1: Industrial Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||14 August 2018|
- R.E. Rhanon, “System Simulation: The Art and Science,” Prentice-hall Inc., Englewood Cliff., 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, B. L. 2013. Foundations and methods of stochastic simulation. USA: Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juta Phichitlumken “Random-Simulation Basics Model to apply to solve the real problem.” Department of Engineering [Google Scholar]
- Industrial Engineering Faculty Kasetsart University Publisher of Kasetsart University. [Google Scholar]
- Kelton, D.W., Sadowski, R.P. and Sturrock D.T., 2003, “Simulation with Arena”-3 rd ed., International Edition, McGraw-Hill, The McGraw-Hill Company, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Yonlada Shomya and Udom Jantarajatsuk “Improving queuing performance using situation simulation Case Study: Outpatient Services System Lamlukka Hospital” Industrial Engineering Faculty of Engineering King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang Ladkrabang Engineering Year 30 No. 1 March 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Rungrat Phisashpen, “Modeling Guide with Arena Program Revised edition,” 1st edition, SE-EDUCATION Co., Ltd., Bangkok, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Maria, A., 1997, “Introduction to model and simulation”, Proceeding of the 1997 Winter simulation Conference ed. S. Andradottir, K.J. Healy, D.H. Withers, and B.L.Nelson. [Google Scholar]
- Charles Harrell, Biman K.Ghosh, Royce Bowden. “Simulation using ProModel” Boston: McGraw-Hill/Higher Education, c2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.