MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 187, 20182018 4th International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- Carlos, L: High temperature air/steam gasification of biomass in an updraft fixed batch type gasifier. Ph.D. Thesis. Royal Institute of Technology, Energy Furnace and Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Reed, T. B. and A. Das: Handbook of biomass downdraft gasifier engine systems. Colorado: Solar Energy Research Institute. (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VTT: Review of Finnish biomass gasification technologies. OPET Report No. 4. Technical research Centre of Finland, Finland. (2002 [Google Scholar]
- Stassen, H. E. M. and H. A. M. Knoef: Small-scale gasification systems. The Netherlands: Biomass Technology Group, University of Twente. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Yang W., A. Ponzio, C. Lucas and W. Blasiak: Performance analysis of a fixed–bed biomass gasifier using high-temperature air. Fuel Processing Technology 87 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Rao, M. S., S. P. Singha, M. S. Sodhaa, A. K. Dubey and M. Shyam: Stoichiometric, mass, energy and exergy balance analysis of countercurrent fixed-bed gasification of post-consumer residues. J. Biomass and Bioener. 27 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Na, J. I., S. J. Park, Y. K. Kim, J. G. Lee and J. H. Kim: Characteristics of oxygen–blown gasification for combustible waste in a fixed-bed gasifier. Applied Ener 75 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.