MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 187, 20182018 4th International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- P.T. Teo, A.A. Semana, P Basub, and N.M Sharif, "Characterization of EAF Steel Slag Waste: The Potential Green Resource for Ceramic Tile Production". Procedia Chemistry (2016), P.842-846 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taiwan Construction Research Institute. "An Introduction to the Properties of Steelmaking Slags and Related Management Laws, Regulations, Standards, and Guidelines." Seminar and Collected Papers on the Optimal Method for Achieving Steelmaking Slag Resourcezation and Application, Management, and Control Strategies for Concrete Engineering. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. McDonough M. Braungart, Cradle to Cradle: Remaking The Way We Make Things. New York, North Point Press, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- S.Z. Chang, "Physical and Chemical Properties of Electric Arc Furnace Oxidizing Slags and Mortars." Master's Thesis. Institute of Construction Management, Chung Hua University; Hsinchu. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CHC Resources. Access date 7 Feb. 2017; available from http://www.chc.com.tw/product_2.html [Google Scholar]
- M. Braungart, W. McDonough, The Upcycle: Beyond Sustainability-Designing For Abundance. New York, North Point Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- MBDC LLC. Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM Product Standard Version 3, Access date 7 Feb. 2017; from http://www.c2ccertified.org/images/uploads/C2CCertified_Product_Standard_V3_121112.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Toxopeusa, B.L.A de Koeijera, A.G.G.H. Meijb. Cradle to Cradle: Effective Vision vs. Efficient Practice? The 22th CIRP International Conference on Lifecycle Engineering, Sydney Australia.Heidelberg, Springer, 2015 Procedia CIRP 29 P.384 - 389, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- D. Huang, "The Investigation of Replacing Natural Aggregates with BOF Steel Slag which Effecting VMA Characteristics of Hot Mix Asphalt" Master's Thesis, National Central University; Zhongli, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Chen, and G.Z. Chang-jian, "The Effect of Basic Oxygen Furnace Slags on Environmental Compatibility." 2011 Seminar and Collected Papers on the Use of Basic Oxygen Furnace Slags in Asphalt Concrete Pavement. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Kawatra, S. J. Ripke, "Pelletizing steel mill desulfurization slag", International Journal of Mineral Processing, vol. 65. Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp.165-172, 2002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Guo, and S.S. Chen, "The Feasibility of Defulsurzation Slag Used as Aggregates for Asphalt Concrete". Journal of the Chinese Institute of Mining é Metallurgical Engineers, Vol. 54, No.4, pp. 40-50, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Tseng. "Assessing the Use of Electric Arc Furnace Reductive Slags as Controlled Low Strength Materials and Their Stabilization Performance." Master's Thesis. National Central University, Zhongli. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Xing "Utilization of the Electric Arc Furnace Oxidizing Slag as Microstructure Materials." Master's Thesis (2014). Institute of Materials and Mineral Resources Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology: Taipei, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.