MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 187, 20182018 4th International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Science and Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- Chatveera, B. and Srinourn, P. A Study of Properties of Mortar, Portland Cement Type V Mixed with Ground Rice Husk Ash and Limestone Powder. Journal of Research and Development King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi. Year 2 April - June (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Baboo Rai,Sanjay Kumar,and Kumar Satish. Effect of Fly Ash on Mortar Mixes with Quarry Dust as Fine Aggregate. Hindawi Publishing Corporation Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Volume Article ID 626425,7 pages (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. J Prasanna Venkatesh, S S Vivek and G Dhinakaran. Study on compressive strength of self compacting mortar cubes under normal é electric oven curing methods. ICCIEE 2017 IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 80 012002 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SIRISAWAT I, SAENGSOY W, BAINGAM L, KRAMMART P. Durability and testing of Mortar with underground fly ash and limestone cements in sulfate solutions. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, Vol.64 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Ming-hua, JIANG Ming-qiang, CHEN Jian-kang. Variation of flexural strength of cement mortar attacked by sulfate ions. Journal of Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol.75 (17) (2008), p. 4948–4957. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.