MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- D.H Kim, J.Y. Song, Mobile and remote operation for M2M application in upcoming u-manufacturing. JMST, Vol. 22(1): pp. 12-24, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Thoben, S. Wiesner, and T. Wuest, IJAT, Industrie 4.0” and Smart Manufacturing – A Review of Research Issues and Application Examples. International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol. 11(1), pp. 4-16, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.I.S. Pereira, I.M. Dupont, P.C.M Carvalho,S.C.S Jucá, IoT embedded linux system based on Raspberry Pi applied to real-time cloud monitoring of a decentralized photovoltaic plant. Measurement, Vol. 114, pp. 286-297, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Maeda, Y. Sakurai, T Tamaki, Y Nonaka, Method for Automatically Recognizing Various Operation Statuses of Legacy Machines. Procedia CIRP, Vol. 63, pp. 418-423, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Kuo, K.C. Ting, Y.C. Checn, D.L. Yang, H.M Chen, Automatic machine status prediction in the era of Industry 4.0: Case study of machines in a spring factory. JSA,Vol. 81, pp. 44-53, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Denkena, P. Bluemet, S. Kroening, J. Roebbing, Condition based maintenance planning of highly productive machine tools. Production Engineering, Vol. 6(3), pp. 277-285, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, Machine availability monitoring and machining process planning towards Cloud manufacturing. CIRP-JMST, Vol. 6(4), pp. 263-273, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vorne, Itasca IL, USA. Calculate OEE. [Online]. Available: https://www.oee.com/calculating-oee.html, Accessed on: Dec. 20, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Zepf, How to Calculate Overall Equipment Effectiveness: A Practical Guide. 2013, [Online]. Available:: https://www.automationworld.com/article/topics/oee/how-calculate-overall-equipment-effectiveness-practical-guide, Accessed on: Dec. 22, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.