MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- P.B. Mellor, Engineering Plasticity, London: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sniderman, M. Mahto, and M. Cotteleer, Industry 4.0 and manufacturing ecosystems, Deloitte University Press, 2016. [Online]. Available: http://dupress.deloitte.com/dup-us-en/focus/industry-4-0/manufacturing-ecosystems-exploring-world-connected-enterprises. (Accessed 9 10 2016). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Vasilash, Pressworking: Cross-Bar Press Considerations, Automotive, 15 4 2000. [Online]. Available: http://www.adandp.media/articles/pressworking-cross-bar-press-considerations. [Accessed 20 5 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Shogo, F. Yoneaki, Recent trend and problems of straightening technologies of thick plates, Journal of the Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity, pp. 408-11, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wu, L. Chan, T. Lee, and L. Ao, A study on the precision modeling of the bars produced in two cross-rolls straightening, in J. Mater. Proc, Tech, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xue, L. Cui, X. Hu, and X. Liu, Analysis of contact angle and curvature during roller levelling process, China Metal, vol. 19(2), pp. 23-6, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Huh, J. Heo, and H. Lee, Optimization of a roller levelling process for Al7001T9 pipes with finite element analysis and Taguchi model, Int. J. Mach. Tool. Manuf., vol. 43, pp. 345-50, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Doege, R. Menz, and S. Huinink, Analysis of the levelling process based upon an analytic forming model", CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, p. 191–194, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Theis, Everything you need to know about flatteners and levelers for coil processing, THE FABRICATOR, 2 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.