MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- M. Merklein, M. Johannes, M. Lechner and A. Kuppert, J. Mater. Process. Technol., A Review on Tailored Blanks-Production, Applications and Evaluation, 214, 151-164 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Stasik, R.H. Wagoner, Int. J. Form. Process. Forming of tailor-welded aluminum blanks, 1, 9-34 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sajed, J. Manuf., Processes, Parametric study of two-stage refilled friction stir spot welding, 24, 307-317 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Shen, X.Yang, S.Yang, Z. Zhang, Y.Y. In, Mater Des, Microstructure and mechanical properties of friction spot welded 6061-T4 aluminum alloy, 54, 766-778 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, X. Yang, J. Zhang, G. Zhou, X. Xu, B. Zou, Mater Des, Effect of welding parameters on microstructure and mechanical properties of friction stir spot welded 5052 aluminum alloy, 32, 4461-4470 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bisadi, M. Sajed, S. Sattari, The 5th National Conference of Metals and Materials Forming, Effect of welding parameters on mechanical properties of friction stir spot welded aluminum alloys (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tutar, H. Aydin, C. Yuce, N. Yavuz, A. Bayram, Mater Des, The optimization of process parameters for friction stir spot-welded AA3003-H12 aluminum alloy using a Taguchi orthogonal array, 789-797 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bozkurt, M. K. Bilici, Mater Des, Application of Taguchi approach to optimize of FSSW parameters on joint properties of dissimilar AA2024-T3 and AA5754-H22 aluminum alloys, 51, 513-521 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sajed, M. Sedighpour, A. Rasouli, S. H. Daneshpour, The 1st National Conference of Applied Mechanics, An experimental study on effect of tool probe geometry on strength of friction stir spot welded aluminum sheets (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Badarinarayan, Y. Shi, X. Li, K. Okamoto, Int J Mach Tools Manuf, Effect of tool geometry on hook formation and static strength of friction stir spot welded aluminum 5754-O Sheets 49, 814-823 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tozaki, Y. Uematsu, K. Tokaji, Int J Mach Tools Manuf, Effect of tool geometry on microstructure and static strength in friction stir spot welded aluminum alloys, 47, 2230-2236 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Fan, Z.B. He, S.J. Yuan, P. Lin, Mater. Sci. Eng., Investigation on Strengthening of 6A02 Aluminum Alloy Sheet in Hot Forming-quenching Integrated Process with Warm Forming-dies, 587, 221-227 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Ko, J.H. Kim, C.J. Lee, D.C. Ko, B.M. Kim, Trans. Kor. Mech. Eng, Evaluation of Formability and Mechanical Characteristic for Hot Forming Quenching in Sheet Forming of Al6061 Alloy, 37, 483-490 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Shang, Z.M. Yin, G. Wang, B. Liu, Z.Q. Huang, Mater. Des., Investigation of Quench Sensitivity and Transformation Kinetics during Isothermal Treatment in 6082 Aluminum Alloy, 32, 3818-3822 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.