MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 183, 201812th International Conference Quality Production Improvement – QPI 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- E. Nedeliaková, M. Panák, Methodology for quality assessment within transportation chain, CITPM, 309-314 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hvizdová, V. Mokrisová, J. Polačko, Changes in research and development after crisis in selected countries, Economic Annals-XXI, 31-34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Šatanová, M. Sedliačiková, Model for Controlling the Total Costs of Quality, WCBEM, 2-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mačiulis, A.V. Vasiliauskas, G. Jakubauskas, The impact of transport on the competitiveness of national economy, 93-99 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Daniška, Support for new transport orders and more favourable conditions for single wagonload, Business (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nedeliaková, M. Panák, New Trends in Process-Oriented Quality Management, BEM, 172-179 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Aoudia, Q. Testa, J. Aschenbroich, Perfect QRQC Quick Response Quality Control: The basics, 172 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Polák, J. Žitňanský, M. Bujna, M. Prístavka, Rapid response methodology for quality management, Engineering magazine (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Šatanová, Quality management and quality controlling in Slovakia, Perspectives, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Majerčák, P. Majerčák, Logistics assessment of functional performance of material flows in railway transport, Logi (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dvořák, M. Čižlák, B. Leitner, R. Soušek, E. Sventeková, Managing of risks in railway transport (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nedeliaková, J. Sekulová, I. Nedeliak, A New Approach to the Identification of Rail Risk at Level Crossing, Transbaltica, 40-47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hudec, Methodology of rapid reaction for quality management, Environmental management (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.