MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Problems of Construction and Exploitation of Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- S. Lakušić, M. Ahac, M. Bogut, I. Duvnjak, V. Grgić, I. Haladin, J. Košćak, K. Vranešić, Tramway track condition analysis on GPP Osijek tram network, technical report (Univ. of Zag. Fac. of Civ. Eng., 2016) [In Cro] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lakušić, M. Ahac, I. Duvnjak, V. Grgić, I. Haladin, J. Košćak, K. Vranešić, Tram overhead line condition analysis on GPP Osijek tram network, technical report, (Univ. of Zag. Fac. of Civ. Eng., 2016) [In Cro] [Google Scholar]
- I. Haladin, S. Lakušić, Application of GIS software in maintenance management of railway infrastructure, 12th days of Croatian Chamber of Civil Engineers, Opatija, Croatia, 50-51 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation on technical conditions and elements for design, construction and reconstruction of urban railway tracks, Official Gazzette of Croatia, NN 55/1982, 11/1983, 27/1983, 42/1990 [In Cro] [Google Scholar]
- H. Neumann, M. Deutzer, Measurement of the Catenary, technical report (Deutzer Technische Kohle, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.