MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automatics, Control and Management in Electrified Transport|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- PN-EN 62305 Part 2, Protection against lightning Risk Management. (2008) [In English] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kern, G. Dikta: 29th2014 International Conference on Lightning Protection (ICLP), Uppsala, Sweden, 7a-6-1 - 7a-6-14 (2008) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wróbel, R. Ziemba, M. Gamracki, TTS Technika Transportu Szynowego, 11, pp. 31-34 (2008) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wróbel, Technical Transactions Electrical Engineering ISSUE 1-E (2), 113 pp. 163-176. (Cracov, Poland, 2016) [In English] [Google Scholar]
- Materials of PKP Polish Railway Lines JSC ©, [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 62305 Part 3, Protection against lightning. Physical damage to structures and life hazard. (2011) [In English] [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 62305 Part 4, Electrical and electronic systems within structures. (2011) [In English] [Google Scholar]
- M. Łoboda, Scientific Research Papers, Rzeszów University of Technology, Electrotechnics, No. 33, (2013), [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- DEHNsupport Toolbox. Help for the designer. [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 62305- Part 1, Protection against lightning. General principles. (2012) [In English] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wróbel, XVII National Scientific Conference of Electric Traction, SEMTRAK 2016, Zakopane, pp. 156 ÷ 169. (2016) [In Polish]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.