MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automatics, Control and Management in Electrified Transport|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- Anuszczyk J., Gocek A.: The influence of operating parameters on braking precision of metro trains. Conference Proceedings of XII International Conference MET2015 Modern Electrified Transport, Trogir, Croatia, (2015), pp. 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Barański S., Gocek A., Steczek M.: The computer modeling of target braking of underground trains taking into account different types of traction drives. Logistics - the science Vol. 4/2015, (2015), (in polish). [Google Scholar]
- Domínguez M., Fernández-Cardador A., Cucala A. P., Pecharromán R. R.: Energy Savings in Metropolitan Railway Substations Through Regenerative Energy Recovery and Optimal Design of ATO Speed Profiles. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, Vol. 9, No 3, July, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Gocek A., Steczek M.: Simulation studies of target braking accuracy of an underground train driven by an AC motor. Technical Magazine, Electrical Issue 1-E (2), pp. 67-77, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Gao Bing, Dong Hairong, and Zhang Yanxin: Speed Adjustment Braking of Automatic Train Operation System Based on Fuzzy-PID Switching Control. 2009 Sixth International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery. China, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Kawashima H., Komura F., Honma K., Iwasaki A., Takaoka T., Tashiro K., Monma N.: A Total Railway System Simulator and its Application to the Evaluation of Energy Saving Train Operation. Wessex Institute of Technology Conference, COMPRAIL 92, Washington, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Mincardi R., Savio S., Sciutto G.: Models and tools for simulation and analysis of metrorail transit systems. COMPRAIL 94. Italy, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Pniewska B.: Follow-up control of the traction vehicle at the scheduled timetable. Phd Thesis. Technical University of Warsaw, Warsaw, (1995), (in polish). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao N., Roberts C., Hillmansen S., Western P., Chen L., Tian Z., Xin T., Su S.: Train Trajectory Optimization of ATO Systems for Metro Lines. 2014 IEEE 17th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC). Qingdao, China, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu X., Liu X.: The Modelling of Test Systems of Automatic Train Operation (ATO) in Urban Rail Transit Based on LABVIEW. International Conference on Computer Application and System Modelling (ICCASM 2010). China, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.