MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- Y. Hao, R. Mittra, FDTD Modeling of Metamaterials, Theory and Applications, (Artech House, Boston/London, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Armstrong, C. O’Dwyer, Artificial opal photonic crystals and inverse opal structures - fundam. and appl. from optics to energy storage, J. Mater. Chem. C 3, 6109 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-Y. Kuo, S.-Y. Lu, S. Chen, M. Bernards, S. Jiang, Stop band shift based chemical sensing with three-dimensional opal and inverse opal structures, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 124(2), pp. 452-458 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Curti, C. B. Mendive, M. A. Grela, D. W. Bahnemann, Stopband tuning of TiO2 inverse opals for slow photon absorption, Materials Research Bulletin 91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Harrison, J.M. Arnold, Nigel Johnson, Angular dependence of the stopband of an inverse opal structure, Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe, Oct. 2000, Conference Digest (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stiller, Brillouin scattering in photonic crystal fiber: from fundamentals to fiber optic sensors, thesis, Université de Franche-Comté, France (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Almassy, A. B. Kaye, T. M. Fletcher, Optical Modulation Utilizing Structures Including Metamaterials, Patent No. US 8,655,189 B2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Elliott, Intensity of Optical Absorption by Excitons, Physical Review 108 (6), pp. 1384-1389 (1957) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.