MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- M. Samoylovich, A. Rinkevich, A. Belyanin, Absorption of electromagnetic waves of millimeter waveband in metamaterials based on opal matrices, 10th Int. Conf. - The Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems in Microelectronics, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hao, R. Mittra, FDTD Modeling of Metamaterials. Theory and Applications (Artech House, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Capolino, Applications of Metamaterials (CRC Press, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. C. Tong, Photonic Metamaterials and Metadevices. In: Functional Metamaterials and Metadevices. Springer Series in Materials Science, Vol. 262. Springer, Cham, pp. 71-106 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cabrini, S. Kawata, Nanofabrication Handbook (CRC Press, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Moroz, M. Limonov, M. Rybin, K. Samusev, Multiple Bragg Diffraction in Low-Contrast Photonic Crystals Based on Synthetic Opals, Physics of the Solid State 53, pp. 1105-1113 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Vasnetsov, V. Yu. Bazhenov, V. V. Ponevchinsky, A. D. Kudryavtseva, N. V. Tcherniega, Linear and Nonlinear Optics of Synthetic Opal, 2016 IEEE 7th Int. Conf. on Advanced Optoelectronics and Lasers, Sept. 12-15, Odessa, Ukraine (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Klimov, Nanoplasmonics, Cap. 11, (CRC Press, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Eliseev, D. F. Gorozhankin, K. S. Napolskii, et all., Determination of the Real Structure of Artificial and Natural Opals on the Basis of Three Dimensional Reconstructions of Reciprocal Space, JETP Letters 90(4), pp. 272-277 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lavrinenko, R. J. Leyrer, W. Wohlleben, N. Dissaux, K. Heggarty, M. Boyle, R. Kivan, A. Neumeister, Progress in photonic metamaterials based on artificial opals, Int. Conf. on Coherent and Nonlinear Optics and Int. Conf. on Lasers, Applications, and Technologies, Minsk, Belarus, May (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.