MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacture and Industry, Welding Technologies|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- S.C Yang, Surface Finishing Theory and New Technology (Machinery Ind.Press, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hashimoto, H. Hamaguchi, CIRP-ANN Manufact, -Technology. 65, 597-620 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Siewert, Database for Solder proprieties with emphasis on new lead free solders (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fronius, M. Jäckle, B. Bertsche, ATZ Wordwide, 105, 10, 978 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Gh. Nagit, M.I. Ripanu, M. Pista, 112, (EDP Sciences, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tabacaru, D. Suteu, C. Popovici, 15 (EEMJ, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.