MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacture and Industry, Welding Technologies|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- O. Dodun, Nonconventional technologies. Machining with materialized tools (in Romanian) (Tehnica-Info Publishing House, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Slătineanu, G. Nagîţ, O. Dodun, M. Coteaţă, F. Chinesta, A. Gonçalves-Coelho, J. Pamies Teixeira, M. San Juan, L. Santo, F. Santos, Non-traditional manufacturing processes (Tehnica Info Publishing House, Chişinău, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiyak, O. Çakir, J. Mater. Process. Tech. 191, 1-3, 141-144 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang, X. Yang, Procedia CIRP, 42, 685-690 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shakeri, A. Ghassemi, M. Hassani, A. Hajian, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 82, 549-557 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Artamonov et al. Dimensional electrical machining of the metallic materials. Handbook (in Russian) (Vysshaia shkola, Moskow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. Belous, Inventics (in Romanian) (Editura Asachi, Iaşi, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- L. Slătineanu, Industrial property (Performantica Publishing House, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, The principles of design (Oxford University Press, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Axiomatic Design: Advances and Applications (Oxford University Press, New York, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.