MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 176, 20182018 6th International Forum on Industrial Design (IFID 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design Education and Design Innovation Development|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- (Japan) Masayuki Kurokawa. Design and death [M]. He Jinfeng, translation. Electronic Industry Press (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhong. The rise and development of Chinese independent designer brand [D]. Beijing Institute Of Fashion Technology (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Qin. Sit down, Milan,Chinese contemporary chair design exhibition curator Zhu Xiaojie interview [J]. Creative Design Source (2012.3), p. 4-15. [Google Scholar]
- (U.S) Victor Papanek. Design for the real world [M]. Zhou Bo, translation. China Citic Press (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shanxiang. Moreless furniture in Shanghai M50 [J]. Interior Design and Decoration (2013.9), p. 122-125. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Li. MoreLess? Half of the sea water, half of the flame. Hou Zhengguang interview [J]. Furniture (2011.1), p. 28-33. [Google Scholar]
- (Japan) Kenya Hara. dialogue for design [M]. Zhu E translation. Shandong People's Publishing House (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.