MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 176, 20182018 6th International Forum on Industrial Design (IFID 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design Education and Design Innovation Development|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Xu Yaoxin. It is of great significance for cultural relics units to develop cultural and creative products, New Century Library, 11(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Cen Ke. Get rid of "identity imprisonment" and promote the development of cultural and creative products, Cultural Focus, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qing. Branding: The Outlet of Jingdezhen Ceramics Cultural and Creative Products under the “Creative Market” Model, Journal of Ceramics, 37(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Decheng, Sha Ying. Regional imagery extraction of ancient artifacts and regional innovative design of products, Packaging Engineering, 38(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yuxiang, Guan Ruiming. Heritage Values and Protection Planning of Islamic Architecture Remains in Quanzhou. Journal of Huaqiao University(Natural Science), 35 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yaohua. The Origin of the Foreign Musical Factors in the "Four Famous Musicians" Section of Quanzhou Nanyin and the Examination of Their Incoming Routes. Music Research, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuan. The Study of Buddhism Music and Dance in the Cultural Relics of Quanzhou Maritime Silk Road––Taking “Flying Sky” as an Example. Music Research, 2 (2015): [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinghe. Tourism Creative Product Design Based on Quanzhou Regional Culture. Journal of Liming Vocational University, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Xiaohong. Research on the Development and Design of Fujian Hakka Tulou Culture Products[J]. Packaging Engineering, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shan. Quanzhou Nanyin. Fuzhou: Fujian People's Publishing House, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.