MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Innovative Construction Technologies and Exploitation of Buildings and Structures (Including Industrial, Hydrotechnical, Communal, Transportation and Geotechnical), BIM in Civil Engineering, Legal and Organizational Issues of Preparation and Implementation of Construction Projects|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- L. Janusz, A. Madaj, Engineering Structures from Corrugated Plate: Design and Construction, Transport and Communication Publishers, Warsaw, Poland (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beben, Corrugated steel plate (CSP) culvert response to service train loads. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 28 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sezen, K. Y. Yeau, P. J. Fox, In-situ load testing of corrugated steel pipe-arch culverts, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 22 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Cz. Machelski, Modeling of Soil-Shell Bridges Structures, The Lower Silesian Educational Publishers, Wroclaw, Poland (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beben, A. Stryczek, Numerical analysis of corrugated steel plate bridge with reinforced concrete relieving slab, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beben, Application of the interferometric radar for dynamic tests of corrugated steel plate (CSP) culvert, NDT&E International, 44 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beben, Dynamic amplification factor of corrugated steel plate culverts, Engineering Structures, 46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sawamura, K. Kishida, M. Kimura, Experimental study on seismic resistance of a two-hinge precast arch culvert using strong earthquake response simulator, The 15th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Maleska, P. Bońkowski, D. Beben, Z. Zembaty, Transverse and longitudinal seismic effects on soil-steel bridges, Conference: Eight European Workshop on the Seismic Behaviour of Irregular and Complex Structures (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Davis, J. P. Bardet, Responses of buried corrugated metal pipes to earthquakes, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 126 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. Abuhajtar, H. El Naggar, T. Newson, Seismic soil-culvert interaction, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maghgoub, H. El Naggar, Assessment of seismic provisions of the CHBDC for CSP culverts, Conference: GeoOttawa 2017 (2017), [Google Scholar]
- CHBDC, Canadian Highway Bridge Designe Code. CAN/CSA-S6-06, Canadian Standards Association International (2006) [Google Scholar]
- DIANA FEA, Available online from URL: www.dianadea.com/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pittino, J. Gosler, Structural plate steel underpasses during backfilling - how to minimize the bending moment, Conference: 4th International FLAC Symposium on Numerical Modelling in Geomechanics (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yongle, S. Zhu, C. S. Cai, C. Yang, S. Qiang, Dynamic Response of Railway Vehicles Running on Long-Span Cable-Stayed Bridge Under Uniform Seismic Excitations, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.