MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovative Construction Technologies and Exploitation of Buildings and Structures (Including Industrial, Hydrotechnical, Communal, Transportation and Geotechnical), BIM in Civil Engineering, Legal and Organizational Issues of Preparation and Implementation of Construction Projects|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and Development on the methodology for determining the energy performance of a building or part of a building and energy performance certificates of 27 February 2015 (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 376) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaniszewska, Introduction to energy-efficient and passive construction. http://www.chronmyklimat.pl/projekty/energooszczĘdne (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Information on legal acts of the European Union http://www.europa.eu (access:29.12.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Information on legal acts of the European Union http://buildingsplatform.org (access:29.12.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Data on Polish legal acts http://www.sejm.gov.pl (access: 29.12.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Information on the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management (NFEP&WM) http://www.nfosigw.gov.pl (access: 29.12.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Council of Ministers of 22 June 2015 on adoption of 'the National Plan aimed at increasing the number of buildings with low energy consumption' [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.