MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovative Construction Technologies and Exploitation of Buildings and Structures (Including Industrial, Hydrotechnical, Communal, Transportation and Geotechnical), BIM in Civil Engineering, Legal and Organizational Issues of Preparation and Implementation of Construction Projects|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- L. Janusz, A. Madaj, Engineering Structures from Corrugated Plate: Design and Construction, Transport and Communication Publishers, Warsaw, Poland (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Cz. Machelski, Modeling of Soil-Shell Bridge Structures, The Lower Silesian Education Publishers, Wroclaw, Poland (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beben, Backfill corrosivity around corrugated steel plate culverts, J Perform. Constr. Facil., 29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zembaty, S. Kokot, F. Bozzoni, L. Scandella, C.G. Lai, P. Bobra, A system to mitigate deep mine tremor effects in the design of civil infrastructure, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Scien., 74 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zembaty, S. Kokot, Adaptation of seismic civil engineering standards to the design of structures under the excitation from mine tremors, Mining Overview, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zembaty, How to model rockburst seismic loads for civil engineering purposes?, Bull. Earthquake Eng., 9, 5 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Bońkowski, Z. Zembaty, M.Y. Minch, Time history response analysis of slender tower under translational-rocking seismic excitations, Eng. Struct., 155 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sawamura, K. Kishida, M. Kimura, Experimental study on seismic resistance of a two-hinge precast arch culvert using strong earthquake response simulator, The 15th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Abuhajtar, H. El Naggar, T. Newson, Seismic soil-culvert interaction, Can. Geotech. J., 52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maghgoub, H. El Naggar, Assessment of seismic provisions of the CHBDC for CSP culverts, GeoOttawa 2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- CHBDC, Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code. CAN/CSA-S6-06, Canadian Standards Association International (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Maleska, P. Bońkowski, D. Beben, Z. Zembaty, Transverse and longitudinal seismic effects on soil-steel bridges, Conference: Eight European Workshop on the Seismic Behaviour of Irregular and Complex Structures (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Davis, J.P. Bardet, Responses of buried corrugated metal pipes to earthquakes, J. Geotech. Geoenv. Eng., 126 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- DIANA FEA, Available online from URL: www.dianadea.com/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beben, J.A. Stryczek, Finite element analysis of soil-steel arch bridge Maintenance, Monitoring, Safety, Risk and Resilience of Bridges and Bridge Networks, 1378-1385 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pittino, J. Gosler, Structural plate steel underpasses during backfilling - how to minimize the bending moment, 4th International Conference FLAC Symposium on Numerical Modelling in Geomechanic (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zembaty, Rockburst induced ground motion - a comparative study, Soil Dyn. Earthquake Eng., 24 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.