MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- C. Sullivan, B. Horwitz-Bennett, Historic Masonry: Restoration and Renovation, Building Design & Construction, Vol. 50, Iss. 8, (2009), p. 21-28. [Google Scholar]
- N. Sathiparan, U. Rumeshkumar, Journal of Building Engineering, Vol. 17 (2018), p. 23-31, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jobe.2018.01.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, Expertises and technical opinions in the area of building construction (WAT, 2005-2017), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, J. Lalka, Biuletyn WAT, 684, 4, (2016), p.123-141 in Polish. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://wislawarszawska.pl/warsaw-citadel/?lang=en (The Warsaw Citadel) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Smith, Moisture Problems in Historic Masonry Walls; Diagnosis and Treatment. (Government Printing Office, Washington DC, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- E. Franzoni, Construction and Building materials, 54, (2014), p. 123-136 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.12.054 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.